Vantage™ is a unique package of services designed to take the guesswork and worry out of retirement. This on-going engagement provides you with comprehensive and integrated retirement planning, investment advice, investment management and on-demand consulting for one cost-effective, flat fee.
Our revolutionary approach to planning reduces costs and focuses your fees on areas that produce the most benefit for you. For a fraction of what the average stock mutual fund charges for boiler-plate investment management alone, a Vantage™ client can enjoy complete retirement planning and management support from an unbiased expert.
Vantage™ is not a computer program or pre-packaged information system, but a real relationship with a team of qualified professionals who work with you every step of the way.
Here are some of the Vantage™ benefits:
- You’ll have access to expert advice when and where you need it.
- You’ll have one integrated plan for all of your investment assets including proprietary accounts such as 401k, private stock, stock options, TSP, life insurance and more.
- You’ll have one point of accountability for all of your financial decisions.
- Your family will enjoy continuity in the event that something happens to you.
- You’ll retain control of your assets
- We’ll explain everything that we do for you and how we do it.
- Like all of our services, Vantage™ includes support for federal employees and retirees.
The cost of a Vantage™ engagement typically ranges between $900 and $2,400 per year, depending upon the complexity of your situation and the size of your investment portfolio. Our objective is to keep the total financial planning, investment advisory and management cost for our clients at or below 1.0% of investment assets per year. Our clients, on average, pay about 0.5% per year, or less, in total cost. Every Vantage™ engagement we accept must be cost-effective and affordable for our client.
Vantage™ – The Next Steps
If you’re interested in exploring the suitability of a Vantage™ engagement, the following steps will guide you through the process. Our goal is to find engagements that are likely to succeed and enable us to deliver significant value to our clients. Our orientation process is designed to allow you to thoroughly assess our capabilities and approach and make an informed decision about hiring us. If, at any point during the process, you decide that Vantage™ isn’t right for you, we encourage you to let us know. We understand that we’re not the right solution for everyone.
The Vantage™ orientation process:
- Step 1: Request an orientation username and password
- Step 2: Review the Vantage brochure and same reports in the Client Resources area of our website
- Step 3: Schedule and complete a one-hour orientation teleconference
- Step 4: Request and review a written proposal
- Step 5: Request a follow-up teleconference, if desired
Vantage™ – Take The Next Step